Für Project CARS gibt es nun einen umfangreichen Patch 4.0, zunächst ist dieser nur für PC und PS4.
Hierfindetihr die Patchnotes:
Project CARS – PS4 Patch 4.0 – Release Notes
New & Enhanced Feature Summary
• Online – added support for ‘Force Default Setups’ in Multiplayer restrictions screen.
• Online – players driving the wrong way will now have their collision disabled and their vehicles will display as ghost cars.
• Online – lobby search settings are now saved between sessions.
• Career – mandatory pitstop opening lap will now scale when the player scales the length of the race. For example, if the race was set to 5 laps, the pits would open for
the mandatory stop on lap 2. If the player now scales the race length to 15 laps, the pits will open on lap 6 for the mandatory pitstop.
• HUD – when adjusting real-time settings, for example Brake Balance, the player will now see a HUD message to indicate what the setting has been changed to. The HUD will display “N/A” in the real-time settings HUD, messaging when a specific setting is not available due to it being disabled in MP session or not present on the vehicle.
• GUI – added a game version number display to the main menu.
• Assists – Enhanced Brake Assistance system so that people who are unable to use
brake controllers at all can still play the game with this assist enabled.
• Assists – the Best Line assist now provides an option to only show the braking areas
• Tracks – Movable trackside objects and broken-off car parts will now be removed from the track after impacts.
• New – added support for ‘Force Default Setups’ in Multiplayer restrictions screen.
• New – players driving the wrong way will now have their collision disabled and their vehicles will display as ghost cars.
• New – lobby search settings are now saved between sessions.
• Fixed an issue where the AI could remain stuck on the grid after the previous host left the session.
• Fixed an issue where the player was unable to select the Bentley GT3 in online races.
• Fixed an issue in Create Lobby where selecting Vehicle ‘view details’ would reset the class filter.
• Fixed an issue where the in-game chat box would scroll when the player pressed the accelerator and brake controls.
• Various tweaks to the behaviour of cars that are terminally damaged, and cars will no longer try to teleport to the garage if there are no pit lanes.
• Fixed an issue where the player could drive out of the garage again after retiring from a race.
• Further tweaks and improvements to the online lobby Car Class GUI – classes are now sorted alphabetically; changes are now only apply once the player accepts the new settings; ‘Create’ options defaults to ‘Any’ class; fixes an issue where the host would see only one vehicle in the quick vehicle chooser list if identical vehicles was
set to ‘yes’.
• Fixed the rolling start option so that toggling the rolling start flag correctly updates MP game data.
• The standings info on the pause screen now shows real-time updated lap and standings info, and sorts the order of all active participants based on lap times.
• Fixed an issue where the player’s best of session ghost time didn’t always exactly match his actual best of session time.
Pitting, Tuning, Setups, Strategy
• Fixed an issue where a selected tyre option saved to a setup prior to Patch 3.0 would cause a game crash after applying Patch 3.0 and using that saved setup.
• Fixed an issue where tyre pressures were not resetting properly when returning to pits.
• Fixed an issue where brake temperatures were being reset when the player entered the pits, leading to unexpected braking behaviour.
• Adjustments to fuel calculations when returning to pits during a practice session – when calculating the required fuel when the player returns to the pits, the estimated fuel levels are used for consistency.
Physics & AI
• Tyres – small adjustment to peak slip ratio or P Zero Trofeo, Faretti Track, and other soft-track road tires for road cars.
• Various improvements to AI navigation when entering and leaving the pit boxes.
• Improved the transition from road to off-road as certain off-road surfaces caused too much jarring on the steering.
Cut Track / Off Track System
• Sakitto International – further tweaks to the downhill Esses, to keep the AI on track when attempting bad passes that were causing the AI to hit the exit barriers.
• Various tracks – Nordschleife, Greenwood Karting, Silverstone National, Dubai GP, Barcelona National, Nurburgring Sprint Short – cut-track improvements based on latest community feedback.
• Fixed an issue where the player would be placed first on the grid of race two in a multi-race round, after being disqualified from the first race. Disqualified drivers will now be placed at the back of the grid.
• DLC Career Accolades are now only present if the appropriate DLC pack is installed. This fixes an issue where the player was unable to do 100% completion of accolades due to non-purchased DLCs accolades also being present.
• Fixed an issue where bonus points were not being awarded for Kart series and some invitational events.
• Fixed a bug where the invitational events that require winning team championships weren’t always unlocking.
• DLC Career Accolades – translated (non-English) strings added for Invitational Accolade – 320 Touring Challenge
• Fix to make sure player is placed last after skipping/simulating, in races where the second-best qualifying time is used for grid placement for the 2nd race (this was affecting Formula Rookie, LMP1-3, GT5 and Touring races).
• New – mandatory pitstop opening lap will now scale as well when the player scales the length of the race. For example, if the race was set to 5 laps, the pits would open for the mandatory stop on lap 2. If the player now scales the race length to 15 laps, the pits will open on lap 6 for the mandatory pitstop
• Improved Contract system to allow for extra entry level contract awards when progressing to a new motorsport, or when only being offered a renewal for the current motorsport.
• Improved the AI logic during races with Mandatory pit stops so that they will pick a more optimal time to stop when there is also changing weather at play.
• Tweaks to the Ginetta GT3, Clio and Bentley Speed 8.
GUI, HUD, Telemetry
• New – when adjusting real-time settings, for example Brake Balance, the player will now see a HUD message to indicate what the setting has been changed to. The HUD will display “N/A” in the real-time settings HUD messaging when a specific setting is not available due to it being disabled in MP session or not present on the vehicle.
• New – added a game version number display to the main menu.
• New – the Best Line assist now provides an option to only show the braking areas.
• Rebalanced the point at which Forecast weather becomes Current weather in the UI display so that the info display changeover better matches what the player is seeing in-game.
• Track temperature is now displayed on all in-game menus.
• Fixed an issue where the Time Progression slider skipped every 2nd option when moving the slider left or right.
• Track temperature will now display correctly based on the unit system and language selected by the player.
• Fixed an issue where the tyre wear meters on the HUD telemetry screen were flipped for the right front and left rear tyres.
• Track Temperature and Weather information are now positioned uniformly across all in-game screens.
• Removed redundant leading zeros from the KERS motec display.
• Fixed an issue where accessing the map or telemetry in the monitor screen would disable the player HUD in game.
• Enabled scrolling of the drivers list on the post race Standings screen.
• Vehicle Class icons – updated vintage F1 and vintage GT class icons.
• New GUI image with real-world livery for Ford Capri Group5.
• Fixed an issue where the menu borders would at times display unintended colours.
• Replays – fixed an issue where vehicle damage would automatically be repaired when watching a replay.
Controls & FFB
• Steering wheel angle now reverted to always centering during pause / pits / menus / etc. An alternative fix is now implemented to prevent the jolting when un-pausing the game.
• Fixed an issue where force feedback was still active when an AI team mate was driving the player’s car.
• Fixed an issue where calibrating the pedals could at times cause the pedals to function incorrectly.
• Logitech – updated pedal mappings for the G29 to match the latest hardware revisions.
• Fanatec – added use of accelerator rumble on CSW Base v2.
• Fanatec – CSR Elite 2nd dpad removed (as per SDK change); handbrake now works when attached to pedals via wheel base; added support for CSP connected via USB.
• Fanatec – upgraded to SDK 1.6.1 – fixes reversing of the CSS shifter gear up / down sequential mode.
• Fixed an issue with the Fanatec CSS connected via USB to the PS4, the wheel paddles stopped functioning.
• Audi A1 Quattro – changed class to Road C2.
• Audi R18 e-tron – added hybrid/KERS readout to cockpit display.
• BAC Mono – fixed duplicate material name causing a problem on painted cockpit parts.
• BMW 2002 Turbo – tweaked default tyres and brake balance so that the default setup provides a better overall performance versus the other cars in its class.
• BMW 320TC – fixed the top speed statistic displayed in the front-end.
• Caterham SP300R – added push-to-pass boost gauge to cockpit display and enabled exhaust backfire.
• Ford Escort and Mustang 2+2 Fastback – tweaks to help reduce climbing other vehicles during side-to-side contact.
• Ford Mustang 2+2 Fastback – fix for shadow flicker on AI cars.
• Ford Capri Group5 – fixed offset rear fenders.
• Ford Mustang GT 2015 – reduced FFB tire force multiplier by 25%.
• Gumpert Apollo – re-added four exhausts.
• Marek/RWD LMP cars – improved the default view position.
• Ruf CTR – recalibrated engine boost and allow up to 1.4bar boost in setup to match original car. Stock boost of 1.1bar provides around 470hp as advertised.
• Added hybrid boost gauge to display for McLaren P1, Marek RP339h LMP1, RWD P30 LMP1.
• Ruf CTR – Fixed an issue where the external side mirrors were switched.
• Audi R18 e-tron – Rebalanced cockpit exposure/brightness.
• Le Mans – lowered the entry part of the kerb in the Mulsanne corner to fix the issue where cars would register a collision with the kerb.
• New – movable trackside objects and broken-off car parts will now be removed from the track after impacts.
• Enhanced Brake Assistance system so that people who are unable to use brake controllers at all can still play the game with this assist enabled.
• Reworked the stretched headlight reflections to be more accurate to real life.
• Fixed an issue where the Driving Line assist would become invisible when particles were set to off.
• Ensure that players cannot turn on assists using hotkeys in community events, when the assists have been explicitly disabled for the event in question.
• Fix further cases where the pre-race cameras would at times cut into the track surface.
• Fixed an issue where vehicle windows would at times not render correctly when using centre cockpit cam and helmet cam.
• Tweaks to gamma settings to closer match the PC and Xbox One platforms.
• Fixed a potential crash when returning from in-game to main menu.
• Fixed an issue with the rendering of shadow edges, improving overall shadow rendering.
• Improved general game stability.